Wednesday 24 September 2014

Hummingbird stamp

I spent a little time printing on Saturday . Repetition work with the Hummingbird stamp and Kim's flower stamp. I managed to print about 1 1/2 meters of material only dropping a stamp once (that really makes me cringe when I do that. generally it means you have to stamp so much more material if you have a specific purpose  in mind...which I did. I thought I would produce some nice bright summer cushions in orange and had sourced some orange pompom trim (not easy to find) to edge the cushions







And next project is to make up some dragonfly cushions from this print, an old lino print I made a few years ago.

5 comments:

  1. Your gorgeous cushions smack of deliciousness. They are filled with oodles of zest and zing!! Love the dragonfly print, 'tis a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely as always and the pom pom trim is perfect for the pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! The third and fourth photos are beautiful. I can picture myself there with a cup of hot tea (we are heading towards hot tea weather but perhaps iced tea in your neck of the woods) and a good book. As always, in love with your hummingbird printed fabric and a big fan of the orange :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what lovely fabric; totally worth all the hard work, and it looks fabulous as cushions, especially with the pompom trim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are So clever! Love the orange colour and they really pop!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments