Saturday 11 August 2012

Ruffled Dress Shirt

I've been into the Stylish Dress Book again and decided to make myself the ruffled dress shirt. I rarely wear ruffles (in fact never) and decided to venture beyond my comfort zone into frilly land. I don't mind bright colours and love stripes and geometric but it is a very rare occasion that I wear anything fru-fru!
I found some lovely soft cotton voile and tossed up between the sour yellow geometric floral print or the big grey spots.
The big grey spots won and I'll go back for the other next week.
I've really been enjoying stretching my sewing machines legs, which I haven't  done for a long time and making something constructive in such a short time is rewarding.





Sorry about the photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments