Tuesday 29 May 2012

Creative Surfing

My son Ben has taken his board riding adventures to a new level by recording his paddles utilizing a GO-Pro camera. Shots were taken down the south coast near Middleton and Victor Harbour in South Australia. Watch here for a bit of fun and sun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmM3tc_5Ts&feature=channel&list=UL

On the note of cameras..I bought a new camera about 6 weeks ago and have already destroyed it by letting my drink bottle leak in my bag, hence my camera became waterlogged and it no longer functions. BOO HOO
I have to save to buy another camera and it'll be another cheapy,but I think that the last one did an adequate job- value for money if you don't destroy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments