Tuesday 27 September 2011

Fete complete

The fete is over and next year someone else has volunteered to do it. My husband David says I wont know what to do with myself but I am sure I will have plenty to do. A big thank you to the girls from patchwork whom contributed so much to make the table such a success. Its sad that such quality items get sold off so cheaply but that is the nature of the fete and any money raised will help the school. That said I took a couple of quick snaps just before the day begun so I might have missed a few items but its enough to be able to appreciate the lovely work of the dedicated few. Thank you again from Monique and Kirsty

Lovely knitted Mr and Mrs Claus by Lois

Flower doll from a Homespun magazine and Wendy Brigg friends pattern made into a pillow
Crotchet birds design by Attic 24


paper mache money boxes by me
 variety of kniited and soft toys by Lois decoupage by Joan



 Wendy Briggs pattern


Bag from get red red ready for Christmas - Natalie Ross
Natalie Ross bag pattern

teas cosies by Carmel, dogs by me, facewashers by Chris


 My quirky dog



Watermelon themed crotchet by me
 My lovely son trying to hide

 crotchet bird pattern found on Attic 24

Wendy Briggs designed angel
Christmas pillow - cant remember where I got the pattern but it might be from homespun magazine ??
My design pillow part of a quilt I have designed and have started making, probably ready for next Christmas
Handsome fella again
aprons 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments